Emerging Leaders Council
The Emerging Leaders Council (ELC) of My Friend’s Place is a passionate group of more than 140 young professionals and community members dedicated to advancing the mission of My Friend’s Place to assist and inspire homeless youth to build self-sufficient lives. The ELC supports My Friend’s Place through unique volunteer opportunities, fundraising and exciting social events, while playing a vital role in furthering the conversation about ending youth homelessness.
Emerging Leaders Council membership benefits include:
- Free admission to exclusive ELC networking and social events
- Host the annual My Friend’s Place Prom for our young people
- Opportunities to network with other socially conscious young professionals in the community
- Invitations to participate in monthly ELC volunteer and service opportunities
- Discounted admission to My Friend’s Place events
- Opportunities to play a leadership role in ELC events and projects
Your annual contribution of $120—just $10 a month—will have significant impact for the homeless youth at My Friend’s Place. Your contribution supports services such as:
- One month’s worth of food for a homeless young person
- Diapers and formula for a new mother
- School supplies for five youth experiencing homelessness
Ready to join this dynamic group of supporters?! Please e-mail Rachel Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org, call (323) 908-0011 x 109 for more information.