Assisting and inspiring homeless youth to build self-sufficient lives.Click here to learn how My Friend's Place is responding to COVID-19.

Art, Clothing and Jewelry Handmade by Youth at My Friend's Place Available for Purchase

Looking to treat yourself or someone special in your life to a beautiful gift? Do you want to make an impact in the lives of youth experiencing homelessness? Then check out The Corner Collective, our social enterprise where you can purchase artwork, clothing and jewelry made by the youth we serve. Driven by the creative energy of young people engaged in programming at My Friend’s Place, The Corner Collective is an income-generating enterprise that offers youth experiencing homelessness an opportunity to build skills, engage in self-expression through a variety of mediums, and earn income through their creative endeavors.  80% of the proceeds from your purchase will go directly to the young artist and the remaining 20% will be reinvested in programming at My Friend's Place. 

Together We Can!

Assist and inspire homeless youth to build self-sufficient lives.